Thursday 12 June 2014

A proud moment as a mum today.

Today my big two children climbed Ayers Rock (Uluru ) and I have never been so proud.



 I sat down the bottom with my two youngest children whilst my wonderful husband braved the climb with our two children. Truthfully I was a bit concerned that they would get half way up and decide to turn around. 


But they didn't, they kept climbing til they made it to the top.


The wind picked up whilst they were walking and it was cold at the top but they sat in the same crater that I did some 16 years ago.



The climb down took them a little longer as there feet grew tired and they faced the steep decline but they didn't complain, didn't give up. 

Today taught them that if you don't give up, if you persevere it is worth it. That they can achieve more than what they think is possible. 





No comments:

Post a Comment