Friday 24 October 2014

Local Wildlife Park


It's amazing how you can live somewhere and never visit your great local attractions, then you get a visitor come up and all of a sudden you visit all these great places right in your own backyard.
Today we headed to our local wildlife park with my brother, his wife and her family that is visiting from overseas.

It was fantastic to see the four kids running around learning about animals, feeding kangaroos.

At $75 for a family of four we decided to bring along a picnic to save on lunch and all our fantastic Bubsandbeans products got a Great workout.



Some of my favorite products that go everywhere with us are
1- Our Boon LunchboxesThese snackboxes keep all your food separately, we use them for School lunches, picnics, bbqs

Suppori SlingThe Suppori sling is designed for children that can sit up. It is designed for children to sit on your hip so from about 6 months to 2 years. (Miss 2, still fits and thinks it is a lot of fun), however I use it for my 1 year old. It is handy as you are walking around as it spreads the weight over your body so makes carrying children easier. It is built in Japan, is very lightweight and fits nicely in your nappy bag. Its waterproof (not that I have much use for that today, It was warm but not that warm. There is so many colours to choose from, it is definitely something that makes my life much easier, a permanent fixture in my nappy bag. 

My retro lunchboxes
Ok realistically with my trunk and cargo lunchbox full of food this was more of a want today. I wanted chocolate at my picnic. Then again everybody needs chocolate don't they. I love the design they remind me of my childhood, playing cowboys and Indians in the backyard.




























My BBOX sippy cupsI am a Bbox sippy cup tragic, i have all four colours (including duplicates of some colours) that way there is always one with me, whether home or out and about.
They are non-spill, the weighted straw means that no matter what angle they tip it up water comes out of the straw but not on them. The handle attaches to the arm of my stroller.

My BBox Nappy Wallet
The one thing I have learnt very quickly with kids is that not all places have a clean safe place to change nappies, some will have nappy change benches some wont, so I don't go anywhere without my BBox nappy wallet.  I fit plenty of wipes, two nappies, comes with its own change bench, that I think looks awesome by the way and fits perfectly in my handbag, or nappy bag depending which one I have bought with me.

Lastly I always have my Sinchies with me,
The collection of reusable pouches and bags are great as you don't always know what the rubbish bin situation would be like. As we were going to be patting kangaroos, I packed an extra bag of wipes as toddlers and animals means lots of hand washing.
They are also great for extra snacks.

Other honourable mentions that I often take with us are our Insulated Jars, Peppa pig mini sketch book, Babiator Sunnies 

So pack your bags and get out an explore your local attractions like me you might find a great fun day only ten minutes from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment